First of all, to report that I write this not as Coordinator of IS, or on behalf of institutional and anything that deserves a degree of protocol and forms. I write in my name, Pablo Iglesias Ordóñez, impulsive and angry, and sent the circumstances. Sorry if someone feels offended.
feel them wasting time with these words. But I like writing, and best of this is that writing is easier to ignore that what is spoken, so it will be easy, lest they waste their time reading the ramblings of a youngster who knows nothing of life, which still has not faced to mortgages and loans, children and patterns. I am a normal kid, the homespun, with my interests and stuff. Infantry as some would say. I can study what I read from time to time and I like to escape to my people, Hernán-Pérez, where I learned to enjoy the countryside, friends, family and the bar. We, like everyone else. Took 11 years studying in Salamanca, the last 5 degree in history. The thing is tricky, and on top of the pile of letters. But some day I hope to return my land with my title under the arm to show it to my mother and my grandparents, where I will hang on a wall where they will catch dust and when "old man" I'll look with nostalgia as I sit by the fire. Nice. But hey, this is only a presentation, not to mistake me for one before I have to say.
The case is also considered a more mortal, a pariah of the working class as every Tom, Dick, I have the audacity to consider myself a socialist and to make matters worse, a member of the Socialist Left and therefore the PSOE. But since time is something that eats me inside, you might understand or ignore me completely the matter. I will present, to see if I can ayudar.Tras years of thinking, meditating and serious consideration I concluded that people are dying. That's what I eats. Not if you have stopped to think, I after 22 years is something I think I have clear. Sometimes I've been in funerals, and I've seen to make sure that the boxes are full, there is a macabre joke, people are crying, carrying flowers, which suffers. So I realized the transience of life, I guess that's deathbed, you think, "Perhaps, it seems it was yesterday when I ran around my town with a football under his arm, and now ... look in full step beyond the light at the end of the tunnel and such. "So when I hear socialist political leaders speak of patience, small reforms that things will improve, I think, not in our elderly or exploited workers in Taiwan by Sony, Pioneer, Reebok, etc, etc, on the Ethiopians to send them genetically modified grain that can not be cultivated, as though I had my friend Roberto Cilleros or who hire graduates with average wages around the corner. No, now I'm not in them, but I think me and my generational peers, all those who are born from, for example, in 1985. Although it may lengthen a few years and give more seniority in the selection. So, I realize that life is lived once, then goes and Holy Easter, if you've seen I do not remember. Maybe I'm a bit selfish, but my reflection on the transience of life, each day that passes does not return and that the years fly by, I refuse to stop beating by halves and I plead in contempt of the political practices hoisted by our politicians, Mss. Merkel and the rabble of the IMF, World Bank and Wall Street, so do not give a shit, pardon me the vocabulary, whether people are born, live and die exploited, while they, who imagine a top hat, smoking, belly and pure wallow in their pools while discussing important takeovers and buyouts of companies "with which to get even richer at the expense of the people resigned and enclosed in an opium den in Big Brother, the shit of Survivors and clown and animal-heart liberals morning, afternoon and night, no matter what time watching TV. As always, the people hold the tug, dying slowly generations, waiting, says Monsignor Varela, and SS-Ratzinger to the thing up there is better. By the way, if there is nothing I prefer to make things better down, that to establish socialism in heaven with St. Peter to chair the Supreme Soviet and the angels denying the existence of God, there will be time. All these topics seem to old school, but friends, is what it is and who does not see, or is blind or stupid, or better yet, he knows, but fools or worse, is devoted to deceive behind its own personal interests, further dignifying the class struggle, though. We will be socialist but never pessimistic. Therefore, from now, is my own peaceful guerrilla, at least for a while, until, as in Greece, someone cast the first stone and let it rain sticks in the name of order and social peace, which only benefit some, usually those I mentioned earlier, tuxedo and top hat. The rebel Liberation Front is the Youth of Spain. FLJE. Not wrong title.
What are our demands?
Our first request is, The right to housing. Our parents were able to buy an apartment and met up with them as a right to decent housing, it is true that the paying out of pocket, but at prices semirazonables. Given the fact that we have to pay BMW Jacuzzis builders and their loved ones, adding to the amount of vacation in Punta Cana promoters as well as their respective lifts and then we also have to add about 100 thousand euros for bricks, tiles and everything that has a house, we are in rebellion.
Our second demand is, the right to education. Our parents were able to study at a public university, it is also true that not many computers, wireless networks, European curricula and whiteboards. But at the end of the public. Before the attacks we have suffered at the hands of large companies, Nestle, Repsol, Endesa and Banco Santander, expressed in the Bologna Process, seeking privatization still have the audacity to deny, considering us idiots after the example of the University Aveiro, now converted into a Foundation and directed by an employer. Before the attack Mr Botin's daughter, Mrs. Patricia Botin, sheriff of Banesto, as reflected in its new report "Governance Plan" sponsored by Mr. Bricall, already a veteran in these conflicts. We declare in default.
Our third demand is, the right to health. Our parents enjoyed a worse health, lower fruit of development of both medicine and the economy. Right. We assist in communities such as Madrid, the decline of more than 2000 health workers, the result of the savage privatization of Mrs. Aguirre. Before this attack on the health benefits obtained by workers' struggles for more than a century and a half, at this effrontery. We declare in default.
Our fourth application is, the right to culture. Our parents only had a video and a team player, we have DVD's, internet, laptops and mp4s. But the tapes that recorded in the log and AC / DC did not benefit a lobby called SGAE. Therefore as we who have to pay the fee for more years by the natural law itself forces us to stay here longer than our parents. We declare in default.
Our fifth demand, the right to work. Our parents were able to reach a fairly decent job, paid at least. We have to put up with "practical" without pay, which generate business profits, capital gains of 100%. At the end of careers are frozen templates university, professors thesis not want to run perhaps because they won 3000 euros a month and without any control, it just works here. On the other hand as some employers refuse to include in the list of pluses and get professional training and cost, laughing at how hard it is to study a lifetime to get a salary freeze and Third univesitarias templates, in the refusal of governments to increase the percentage of GDP spent on education, while the presence of English troops in Afghanistan costing state coffers more than 8000 million euros, preventing access of large grants doctoral students. We declared in default.
Therefore, before this brutal advance of capitalism, cannibal, destructive and absurd, we declared in default, at least, me and my conscience.
feel them wasting time with these words. But I like writing, and best of this is that writing is easier to ignore that what is spoken, so it will be easy, lest they waste their time reading the ramblings of a youngster who knows nothing of life, which still has not faced to mortgages and loans, children and patterns. I am a normal kid, the homespun, with my interests and stuff. Infantry as some would say. I can study what I read from time to time and I like to escape to my people, Hernán-Pérez, where I learned to enjoy the countryside, friends, family and the bar. We, like everyone else. Took 11 years studying in Salamanca, the last 5 degree in history. The thing is tricky, and on top of the pile of letters. But some day I hope to return my land with my title under the arm to show it to my mother and my grandparents, where I will hang on a wall where they will catch dust and when "old man" I'll look with nostalgia as I sit by the fire. Nice. But hey, this is only a presentation, not to mistake me for one before I have to say.
The case is also considered a more mortal, a pariah of the working class as every Tom, Dick, I have the audacity to consider myself a socialist and to make matters worse, a member of the Socialist Left and therefore the PSOE. But since time is something that eats me inside, you might understand or ignore me completely the matter. I will present, to see if I can ayudar.Tras years of thinking, meditating and serious consideration I concluded that people are dying. That's what I eats. Not if you have stopped to think, I after 22 years is something I think I have clear. Sometimes I've been in funerals, and I've seen to make sure that the boxes are full, there is a macabre joke, people are crying, carrying flowers, which suffers. So I realized the transience of life, I guess that's deathbed, you think, "Perhaps, it seems it was yesterday when I ran around my town with a football under his arm, and now ... look in full step beyond the light at the end of the tunnel and such. "So when I hear socialist political leaders speak of patience, small reforms that things will improve, I think, not in our elderly or exploited workers in Taiwan by Sony, Pioneer, Reebok, etc, etc, on the Ethiopians to send them genetically modified grain that can not be cultivated, as though I had my friend Roberto Cilleros or who hire graduates with average wages around the corner. No, now I'm not in them, but I think me and my generational peers, all those who are born from, for example, in 1985. Although it may lengthen a few years and give more seniority in the selection. So, I realize that life is lived once, then goes and Holy Easter, if you've seen I do not remember. Maybe I'm a bit selfish, but my reflection on the transience of life, each day that passes does not return and that the years fly by, I refuse to stop beating by halves and I plead in contempt of the political practices hoisted by our politicians, Mss. Merkel and the rabble of the IMF, World Bank and Wall Street, so do not give a shit, pardon me the vocabulary, whether people are born, live and die exploited, while they, who imagine a top hat, smoking, belly and pure wallow in their pools while discussing important takeovers and buyouts of companies "with which to get even richer at the expense of the people resigned and enclosed in an opium den in Big Brother, the shit of Survivors and clown and animal-heart liberals morning, afternoon and night, no matter what time watching TV. As always, the people hold the tug, dying slowly generations, waiting, says Monsignor Varela, and SS-Ratzinger to the thing up there is better. By the way, if there is nothing I prefer to make things better down, that to establish socialism in heaven with St. Peter to chair the Supreme Soviet and the angels denying the existence of God, there will be time. All these topics seem to old school, but friends, is what it is and who does not see, or is blind or stupid, or better yet, he knows, but fools or worse, is devoted to deceive behind its own personal interests, further dignifying the class struggle, though. We will be socialist but never pessimistic. Therefore, from now, is my own peaceful guerrilla, at least for a while, until, as in Greece, someone cast the first stone and let it rain sticks in the name of order and social peace, which only benefit some, usually those I mentioned earlier, tuxedo and top hat. The rebel Liberation Front is the Youth of Spain. FLJE. Not wrong title.
What are our demands?
Our first request is, The right to housing. Our parents were able to buy an apartment and met up with them as a right to decent housing, it is true that the paying out of pocket, but at prices semirazonables. Given the fact that we have to pay BMW Jacuzzis builders and their loved ones, adding to the amount of vacation in Punta Cana promoters as well as their respective lifts and then we also have to add about 100 thousand euros for bricks, tiles and everything that has a house, we are in rebellion.
Our second demand is, the right to education. Our parents were able to study at a public university, it is also true that not many computers, wireless networks, European curricula and whiteboards. But at the end of the public. Before the attacks we have suffered at the hands of large companies, Nestle, Repsol, Endesa and Banco Santander, expressed in the Bologna Process, seeking privatization still have the audacity to deny, considering us idiots after the example of the University Aveiro, now converted into a Foundation and directed by an employer. Before the attack Mr Botin's daughter, Mrs. Patricia Botin, sheriff of Banesto, as reflected in its new report "Governance Plan" sponsored by Mr. Bricall, already a veteran in these conflicts. We declare in default.
Our third demand is, the right to health. Our parents enjoyed a worse health, lower fruit of development of both medicine and the economy. Right. We assist in communities such as Madrid, the decline of more than 2000 health workers, the result of the savage privatization of Mrs. Aguirre. Before this attack on the health benefits obtained by workers' struggles for more than a century and a half, at this effrontery. We declare in default.
Our fourth application is, the right to culture. Our parents only had a video and a team player, we have DVD's, internet, laptops and mp4s. But the tapes that recorded in the log and AC / DC did not benefit a lobby called SGAE. Therefore as we who have to pay the fee for more years by the natural law itself forces us to stay here longer than our parents. We declare in default.
Our fifth demand, the right to work. Our parents were able to reach a fairly decent job, paid at least. We have to put up with "practical" without pay, which generate business profits, capital gains of 100%. At the end of careers are frozen templates university, professors thesis not want to run perhaps because they won 3000 euros a month and without any control, it just works here. On the other hand as some employers refuse to include in the list of pluses and get professional training and cost, laughing at how hard it is to study a lifetime to get a salary freeze and Third univesitarias templates, in the refusal of governments to increase the percentage of GDP spent on education, while the presence of English troops in Afghanistan costing state coffers more than 8000 million euros, preventing access of large grants doctoral students. We declared in default.
Therefore, before this brutal advance of capitalism, cannibal, destructive and absurd, we declared in default, at least, me and my conscience.
0 comments:
Post a Comment